Mannheimer Swartling’s Real Estate practice is Northern Europe’s largest group of real estate lawyers. The group advises on legal issues related to all aspects of the real estate sector – operations, projects, portfolio acquisitions and divestments.
Mannheimer Swartling’s Real Estate practice has decades of experience in the industry from advising all players in the sector and from being involved in a significant number of transactions year after year. Our collective knowledge is brought to bear in each and every assignment.
With some 50 lawyers in the group, we cover an extremely broad area – and by having such a large number of specialist lawyers focusing on the sector – our group is able to offer clients a unique combination of knowledge and experience to benefit their business. Clients include real estate companies, real estate developers, real estate funds, financial owners, and governmental authorities at all levels.
As a business and industry group, we provide all legal advice that real estate clients require, including coverage of:
- Acquisitions and transfers of real estate companies and properties
- Stock market matters
- Tax matters
- Structural issues
- Real estate development
- Real estate consortiums/Joint ventures
- Real estate financing and collateral
- Commercial rental law, leaseholds and sale and lease back
- Construction and projects
- Environmental issues
- Land parcelling, detail planning, building permits and infringement issues
- Disputes relating to real estate, construction, etc.
- Facility management
- Rights of use and other special rights