Tomas Johansson is a partner at Mannheimer Swartling and a member of the firm’s real estate practice group. He has over fifteen years’ of experience in the field. Tomas’ experience in the real estate practice group mainly include matters involving acquisitions and sales of properties and property-owning companies but also hotel agreements and commercial leases including sale and leasebacks.
Tomas has a vast experience in international transactions and has in addition represented the government and municipalities on a number of occasions and has great experience in handling complex legal matters.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2009-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, Moscow, 2006-2008
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, Stockholm, 2001-2005
- Secondment Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, 2005
- Lecturer in Real Estate Law, Uppsala University, 2013-
- Lecturer in Real Estate Law, Stockholm University, 2001-
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2001)
- BBA (University of Massachusetts, 1994)
- Ranked as “Leading” in The Legal Media Group Guides to the World’s Leading Lawyers - Construction and Real Estate, 2019
- Ranked as "Expert" in Real Estate in Who’s Who Legal, 2019
- Swedish Bar Association, 2006