Mannheimer Swartling handles our clients’ every need in commercial contracts and day-to-day business law matters, covering all forms of alliance, outsourcing, operational agreements, major infrastructure projects and procurement, as well as complex carve-outs and structuring.
Our lawyers specialise in drafting, negotiating and managing contracts and are experienced in handling the most complex issues in all types of commercial agreements. We have a strong strategic and commercial focus, combined with sector-specific knowledge.
All the firm’s practice groups are fully integrated and we can quickly tailor the right team to meet the needs of each client and engagement. Most of the work we do is multinational and we are experienced in leading and coordinating large and complex projects.
A selection of our services
- Strategic and industrial alliances, e.g. joint ventures, restructuring, green/brown field projects, shareholders’ agreements and cooperation agreements
- Outsourcing, e.g. IT/tech, business processes (BPO), facility management (FM), transport and logistics (3PL), manufacturing and R&D, and financial services
- Operational agreements, e.g. purchase and supply agreements, distribution, agency and franchise agreements, supply chain issues, development agreements, OEM and manufacturing agreements, licensing and royalty agreements, as well as general terms and conditions of various kinds
- Construction and function supply, e.g. infrastructure projects, system supply, turnkey supply, project agreements (e.g. in OPS/PPP projects), complex and extensive procurement and supply projects in industry and the public sector
- M&A-related advice, e.g. carve-outs, transformation and integration projects in conjunction with M&A and structural deals, as well as due diligence