Hillevi Börjesson is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Real Estate practice group and is based in the firm’s Gothenburg office. Her practice includes advising both Swedish and international clients, within the private as well as the public sector. She has extensive experience from inter alia sale- and purchase transactions, real estate joint ventures, land parcelling, property development, exploitation and commercial lease. Ms Börjesson is ranked as leading within Real Estate in Chambers.
Ms Börjesson joined the firm in 2005 and is a member of the Swedish Bar Association. She has received LL.M. degrees from the University of Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law and the University of Oslo Faculty of Law. Ms Börjesson also serves as a lecturer at, and is responsible for the firm's partnership with, the University of Gothenburg.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2015-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005-2014
- Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Gothenburg, 2006-
- Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, 2005
- LL.M. (University of Gothenburg, 2004)
- Ranked in Chambers Europe 2018
- Ranked as "Rising Star" by Expert Guides, Real Estate, 2017
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010