Magnus Josefsson has been operative in Mannheimer Swartling’s real estate law practice group for more than ten years. During this period he has solely been working with real estate law- and related issues.
Magnus Josefsson has an extensive experience in assisting Swedish and foreign companies and public bodies in large and complex transactions and projects.
Magnus’s operations include a large number of major real estate transactions, property development and infrastructure projects, but also assistance in special real estate law such as zoning, expropriation and real property formation, and also property rights issues such as tenancy and other usufructs, easements and utility easements. Magnus also acts in dispute resolution in real estate law.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2009-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-2008
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court of Appeal, 2000-2001
- District Court Service, 1998-2000
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 1998)
- Ranked as first tier in Real Estate in Legal 500, 2015.
- Ranked as Expert in Real Estate in Who’s Who Legal, 2015.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2004