We advise on corporate taxation in major projects and transactions such as business transfers, real estate, fund establishments, incentive programmes, restructuring and financing, as well as handling complex tax litigation.
Monitoring legal developments
Tax laws change frequently. We closely monitor court decisions and other relevant market and legislative issues. The firm also plays an active role in Swedish and international professional institutes such as the International Fiscal Association and International Bar Association.
Tax advice cannot be given in isolation from other legal advice. We therefore not only provide specialised tax advice, but also ensure that other legal issues are identified and handled. We can quickly mobilise the firm’s full-service expertise into tax projects and mandates where needed. We also have a longstanding global network of selected tax advisers and we very often advise on tax issues with an international dimension.
A selection of our services
- Public bids and other public takeovers
- Other transactions, such as the sale of real estate, where tax implications are of major importance
- Cross-border transactions
- Fund establishment and other fund-related issues
- Financing arrangements
- Incentive schemes
- VAT issues relating to new business models and transaction flows, questions of tax deductibility, etc.
- Tax litigation and advance tax rulings