We represent the firm's clients on the entire spectra of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property, marketing and media law, regardless of the industry in which the client operates. Our expertise includes, among other things, copyright, patent, design and trademark law, marketing and media law.
We advise the firm's clients on such matters as disputes, agreements, sales and acquisitions, intellectual property strategies, marketing campaigns and research and development collaborations.
In addition to our own expertise we have the possibility to quickly put together a team of relevant specialists from the firm's different practice groups to offer comprehensive legal advice of the highest quality in each specific matter. This includes working with the firm's competition specialists in licensing arrangements, tax specialists in connection with acquisitions and sales of intellectual property and regulatory experts.
The matters we work with are usually of an international nature, and we maintain close, strong ties with leading law firms around the world within the areas of intellectual property, marketing and media law, and with whom we co-operate when this is required due to the nature of the matter.
Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements such as cooperation agreements (ranging from research to marketing co-operations), development agreements (within such areas as medicine, technology and film), license agreements (including software licenses, patent licenses and trade mark licenses) and agreements concerning sales and acquisitions of intellectual property
- Litigation concerning intellectual property (patents, copyrights, trademarks and designs), marketing law, media law and trade secrets as well as thereto connected agreements
- M&A related intellectual property and media questions
- Drafting intellectual property strategies regarding, among other things, protection and licensing of intellectual property
- Other matters concerning intellectual property
- Questions regarding marketing law, including special marketing legislation such as lotteries, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and use of names and pictures for advertising purposes