Mannheimer Swartling is specialised in all aspects of employment and pensions law. We help clients with all their employment law needs, from their day-to-day business to major projects.
We have long experience in all areas of employment law. Our lawyers provide a broad spectrum of counsel: from day-to-day advice on employment law to advising in transactions, employment disputes, investigations and more extensive projects.
Most of our lawyers are wholly specialised in employment law, but we also offer specialist expertise in related areas, such as procedural law, company law, compliance, corporate law and M&A.
Our employment and pensions team work in close integration with experts in other practice areas to swiftly tailor the best possible advice to meet the needs of each client.
A selection of our services
- Commencement and termination of employment
- Reorganisations and operational restrictions
- Protection of trade secrets and non-compete clauses
- Collective employment law and trade union negotiations
- Employment law in the context of M&A
- Employment disputes and arbitral proceedings
- Pensions and insurance
- Incentive programmes and remuneration rules
- Work environment and occupational health and safety investigations
- Discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- International employment law, foreign workforces and postings abroad