Klas Wennström is heading Mannheimer Swartling’s Real Estate practice group in Stockholm, and served as a member of the firm’s board of directors from 2005-2009. He specialises in real estate law and particularly in transactions involving real estate portfolios and real estate companies. Klas Wennström also advises on issues concerning real estate development and construction law. With over twenty years’ experience of working with the real estate industry, Klas has a broad knowledge of this area, and of the major participants on the real estate market. He also has a recognised talent for seeing through transactions and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1995-2000
- Visiting lawyer, Nauta Dutilh, Amsterdam, 1998
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court of Appeal, 1994-1995
- District Court Service, 1992-1994
- LL.M (Stockholm University, 1991)
- Klas Wennström is admired for his proficiency in real estate transactions and construction law, and peers describe him as "a very skilled lawyer." He has recently advised on portfolio acquisitions, including assets in the hotel sector.
- Ranked as first tier in Real Estate in Chambers Europe, 2015.
- Ranked as first tier in Real Estate in Legal 500, 2015.
- Ranked as “Leading” in The Legal Media Group Guides to the World’s Leading Lawyers - Construction and Real Estate, 2015
- Ranked as Expert in Real Estate in Who’s Who Legal, 2015.
- Mentioned in Legal 500 Hall of Fame, 2018
- Swedish Bar Association, 1998
- International Bar Association
- Svenska Föreningen för Entreprenad- och Konsulträtt (SVEFEK)
- Svenska Föreningen för Miljörätt (SFFM)