Klas Wennström is heading Mannheimer Swartling’s Real Estate practice group in Stockholm, and since 2016 he is the Chairman of the board at Mannheimer Swartling. He specialises in real estate law and particularly in transactions involving real estate portfolios and real estate companies. Klas Wennström also advises on issues concerning real estate development and construction law. With over twenty years’ experience of working with the real estate industry, Klas has a broad knowledge of this area, and of the major participants on the real estate market. He also has a recognised talent for seeing through transactions and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Chairman of the Board, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-
- Member of the board of directors, Swedish Bar Association, 2016-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1995-2000
- Visiting lawyer, Nauta Dutilh, Amsterdam, 1998
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court of Appeal, 1994-1995
- District Court Service, 1992-1994
- LL.M (Stockholm University, 1991)
- Klas Wennström is admired for his proficiency in real estate transactions and construction law, and peers describe him as "a very skilled lawyer." He is recognised for his expertise and is regarded by clients as a go-to lawyer for "specialised advice."
- Rankad as leading individual and Expert within Real Estate by several ranking institutes such as Chambers Europe, Legal 500, The Legal Media Group Guides to the World's Leading Lawyers och Who's Who Legal. He is also mentioned in Legal 500 Hall of Fame and is one of the Swedish lawyers on the listof world-leading within their field in Expert Guides "Best of the Best".
- Swedish Bar Association, 1998
- International Bar Association
- Svenska Föreningen för Entreprenad- och Konsulträtt (SVEFEK)
- Svenska Föreningen för Miljörätt (SFFM)