Mannheimer Swartling was the first Swedish law firm to establish a separate practice group for EU and competition law. Today, our practice is ranked by Global Competition Review as among the best in the world.
Mannheimer Swartling’s EU and Competition practice primarily operates from offices in Stockholm. We also offer advice on Russian and Chinese competition law through our offices in those countries.
The group’s practice mainly consists of:
- Public procurement
- State aid
- Advice/management of applications to the European Commission and other competition authorities in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions
- EU and competition law litigation and arbitration
- Free movement of goods and services and general EU law
- Anti-dumping and trade law legislation
- Advice on prohibited agreements on restrictive practices and abuse of dominant market position
Stefan Perván Lindeborg