Mannheimer Swartling’s Employment and Pensions group has a long tradition of advising across the entire spectrum of employment and pension law. We act for Swedish and international companies as well as governmental and municipal authorities.
The group comprises approximately 15 lawyers, most of whom practise employment law exclusively, while others also are specialised in related areas such as litigation, corporate taxation, compliance, tax law, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our advice spans a broad range of employment and pension law issues:
- Pension issues, disputes and international issues concerning the employment of foreign labour and secondments
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Dismissals and terminations
- Reorganisations and collective redundancies
- Trade union negotiations and employment issues in conjunction with transactions
- Equity incentive schemes
- Occupational health and safety
- Internal investigations
- Employment aspects of restriction of competition
Stockholm, Gothenburg Göteborg: +46 31 355 16 99, Stockholm: +46 8 595 062 98 +46 709 777 699 firstname.lastname@example.org Show profile