Andreas Steen is a member of Mannheimer Swartling's Corporate Sustainability & Risk Management practice group and is based in the firm's Stockholm office. Mr. Steen has extensive experience in corporate investigations and a strong focus on corporate governance, corporate liability and officer liability. He has had a leading role in several of the firm's larger investigation assignments and is continuously engaged as strategic counsel to handle emerging or full-blown crisis situations as well as to advise clients in their preventive work against corruption and money laundering. Mr Steen specialises in corporate law and his practice also includes advising clients in a wide range of complex structural projects, including joint ventures, restructurings and corporate establishments. Mr. Steen joined the firm in 2005 after serving in district court as a court clerk. He is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and has received an LL.M. degree from Stockholm University, where he has also serves as a lecturer in company law.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2015-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005-2014
- Court clerk, Karlstad District Court, 2003-2005
- Trainee, Baker McKenzie Law Firm, 2002-2003
- Lecturer, Company Law, Faculty of Law, Stockholm University, 2002-
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2002)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010