Andreas Steen is a member of Mannheimer Swartling's Corporate Sustainability & Risk Management practice group and is based in the firm's Stockholm office. Mr. Steen has extensive experience from helping companies and organisations conduct investigations to manage potential or suspected crime or irregularities in their operations. He has had a leading role in several of the firm's larger investigation assignments and is continuously engaged as strategic counsel by corporate boards and executive management to handle emerging or full-blown crisis situations as well as to advise clients in their preventive work against corruption and money laundering. Mr Steen specialises in corporate governance and officer liability. His practice also includes advising clients in a wide range of complex structural projects, including joint ventures, restructurings and corporate establishments. Mr. Steen joined the firm in 2005 after serving in district court as a court clerk. He is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and has received an LL.M. degree from Stockholm University, where he is a lecturer in company law of more than 20 years.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2015-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005-2014
- Court clerk, Karlstad District Court, 2003-2005
- Trainee, Baker McKenzie Law Firm, 2002-2003
- Lecturer, Company Law, Faculty of Law, Stockholm University, 2002-
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2002)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010