Anders Bergsten is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Corporate Commercial practice group, and the firm’s industry sector group for IT, Telecommunications and Technology, and is based in the firm’s office in Stockholm. He advises clients on a wide range of national and international commercial matters, focused on the IT and technology area. Anders’ practice consists mainly of advising on complex delivery, outsourcing and procurement projects, together with advising on privacy and personal data matters. Anders joined the firm in 2006 and is a member of the Swedish Bar Association. He has an LL.M. degree from the University of Uppsala and has studied law at the University of Sydney.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2006-2015
- District Court Service, 2005-2006
- Associate, Advokatfirman Cederquist, 2004-2005
- LL.M. (Uppsala University, 2004)
- University of Sydney Law School, 2002
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010