Anders Erasmie is chair of Mannheimer Swartling's practice group for Corporate Taxation. He has worked with tax issues on a full time basis since the end of 1999. Anders Erasmie provides advice on tax issues in connection with share and asset transfers, spin-offs, restructurings, public offerings, refinancing, incentive schemes etc. He also regularly represents corporate clients in tax litigations. Anders has extensive international experience.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2008-
- Secondee, Goldman Sachs London, 2005
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2000-2007
- LL.M. (University of Cambridge, 2001)
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2000)
- Anders Erasmie has been noted as one of Sweden’s leading lawyers within Corporate Taxation in Chambers Europe, Who’s Who Legal and Expert Guides.
- Client Choice Award 2020 – exclusive winner of the Corporate Tax category for Sweden
- Swedish Bar Association, 2006