Marcus Johansson is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s practice group for Corporate Taxation. Marcus has previously also worked in the practice groups for M&A as well as Public M&A and Equity Capital Markets. Marcus assist clients with respect to both income tax and VAT matters. He has, among other things, experience from advising clients in connection with fund establishments and restructurings, corporate restructurings, M&A transactions and incentive programs.
- Secondee, Nordic Capital, 2016-2017
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2013-
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2013)
- National University of Singapore, 2012
- Studies in Business Administration (Stockholm University, 2011-2013
Groups and industries
- Corporate Taxation