Johan Ljungberg has extensive experience of Swedish and international business law and specialises in mergers & acquisitions, corporate law, joint ventures, investments, securities law and corporate commercial. He is active in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Commercial practice groups. Johan works with both industrial and financial players and has particular experience in advising owner-managed companies. He has been involved in a number of transactions in connection with the privatisation of state and municipality owned companies and businesses. The clients Johan advises are often active within manufacturing, real estate, renewable energy, shipping or retail/consumer products.
- Lecturer on the LL.M Programme at the University of Gothenburg
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2008-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2004-2007
- Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, London, 2003-2004
- Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2000-2003
- Court clerk, Stockholm District Court, 2000
- Trainee, Lagerlöf & Leman Advokatbyrå, 1999-2000
- Junior Corporate Lawyer, AB Volvo, 1999
- LL.M (University of Gothenburg, 1999)
- Graduate in Economics/Business Administration (Gothenburg School of Economics, 1999)
- Winner of Client Choice awards by the International Law Office – M&A Sweden 2013 and 2014.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2004
- Member of the network at the Western Sweden Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Stock Market Association of Gothenburg