Emma Olnäs Fors
Emma Olnäs Fors is a partner of Mannheimer Swartling and member of the firm's Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group and co-head of the firm's Energy and Natural Resources Group. Emma Olnäs Fors works primarily with the acquisitions and divestments of non-listed companies for both financial and industrial players (domestic and international, listed and unlisted). She has extensive experience of share transfers, business transfers, spin-offs, restructurings, minority investments, mergers and joint ventures.
Emma Olnäs Fors regularly advises clients (domestic and international) in transactions within the field of renewable energy, in particular in relation to investments in on-shore wind farms and other energy related assets.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2014-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005- 2013
- Associate, Vinge, 2001-2004
- LL.M (Lund University, 2001)
- Postgrade (LL.M) en droit Europeén et en droit international économique (Université de Lausanne, 2000)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2006