Emma Olnäs Fors
Emma Olnäs Fors is a partner of Mannheimer Swartling and member of its practice group mergers and acquisitions. She works primarily with the acquisition and sale of non-listed companies for both financial and industrial players (domestic and international, listed and unlisted). Emma has extensive experience of capital transfers, business transfers, spin-offs, restructurings, minority investments, mergers and joint ventures. Emma has also regularly advised clients on transactions within the field of renewable energy.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2014-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005- 2013
- Associate, Vinge, 2001-2004
- LL.M (Lund University, 2001)
- Postgrade (LL.M) en droit Europeén et en droit international économique (Université de Lausanne, 2000)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2006