Therese Strömshed is a member of the firm's Environment practice group. Therese has extensive experience of handling the environmental aspects in complex commercial transactions and large projects, particularly in the energy sector. She specialises in energy-, offshore-, and electricity regulatory matters.
Therese has also particular expertise in a broad range of product compliance related matters with primary focus on chemical compliance (REACH, RoHS and CLP), product safety and CE-marking requirements. Therese joined the firm in 2007 and has also worked at the firm's office in Brussels.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2017-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-2016
- Associate, Advokatfirman Lindahl, 2007
- BA/BSc (School of economics and management, Lund university, 2006)
- LL.M. (Lunds university, 2006)
- Ranked in Who's Who Legal 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Listed as Next generation lawyers in Environment, The Legal 500 2017 and 2018
- Swedish Bar Association, 2015