Isabella Ramsay is a partner of Mannheimer Swartling and member of its practice group Mergers and Acquisitions. She works primarily with the acquisition and sale of non-listed companies for both private equity and industrial players (domestic and international, listed and unlisted). Isabella has extensive experience of capital transfers, business transfers, carve-outs, spin-offs, restructurings, minority investments, mergers and joint ventures.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2011-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1999-
- LL.M (University of Helsinki, 1999)
- LL.M (New York University, School of Law, 2003)
- Ranked by Legal Media Group's Expert Guides as "Rising star within M&A"
- Ranked by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe within Corporate/M&A. Isabella Ramsay "is praised as a very skilled and experienced M&A practitioner", "lauded for her "robust knowledge" and described by clients as a "good listener who always tries to understand her client's needs in order to find a workable solution""
- Ranked by Chambers Europe within Private Equity. Isabella Ramsay "is a "very skilled lawyer" and "very pleasant to deal with"".
- Ranked by IFLR1000 within M&A and Private Equity.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2007