Johan Lekholm is a partner of Mannheimer Swartling and a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions practice group. He has a broad transactional practice covering domestic and cross-border acquisitions and divestments, joint ventures, strategic investments, carve-outs and general corporate advice for both corporate clients and financial sponsors. Johan regularly advises listed and non-listed clients, particularly in the manufacturing and services industries. He often works close to group management and also acts as secretary of the board to certain long-standing corporate clients. He has extensive international experience and has assisted in numerous negotiations and various kinds of transactions around the world. As such, he has become a trusted advisor and a pragmatic problem solver. Johan is head of M&A at the firm’s Malmö office and lectures about M&A at Lund University.
Partner, Advokat, Malmö
Mobile: +46 709 777 885
Direct: +46 40 698 5885
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling New York, 2003
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1998-2006
- LL.M. (Lund University, 1998)
- Queen Mary & Westfield College, London, 1997
- Swedish Bar Association, 2003
- Legal 500: Ranked as leading within M&A Johan Lekholm stands out for his “ability to understand commercial aspects of the deal”.
- Legal 500: Ranked as leading within Corporate CommercialJohan Lekholm “is an excellent lawyer and business partner”.
- Groups and industries
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity