Christopher Arkbrant is a partner working in Mannheimer Swartling’s practice group Funds and Investments. Christopher has many years’ experience representing clients in connection with structuring and establishing funds as well as drafting, reviewing and negotiating fund agreements, both in a Swedish and in an international context.
In addition to his experience with respect to the establishment of funds, Christopher Arkbrant has also considerable M&A-experience from representing different private equity funds in connection with their investments in underlying portfolio companies, which has given him a thorough understanding for the environment in which the funds actually operate and how that may affect the terms of the fund agreements.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2014-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2003-2013
- Visiting lawyer , Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, September 2008 – Mars 2009
- LL.M. (Columbia University, New York, 2004)
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2003)
- Graduate in Economics/Business Administration (University of Stockholm, 2003)
Swedish Bar Association, 2009