Andreas Zettergren is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Banking and Finance practice group and is based in the firm’s Stockholm office. His practice includes advising clients in connection all types of financing related matters, particularly project, asset and leverage financing as well as leasing. Mr. Zettergren first joined the firm in 2003 and then served for more than two years as in-house counsel at the Swedish Export Credit Corporation (SEK) and DNB Bank before returning to the firm in 2011. He is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and has received an LL.M. degree from Stockholm University.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2015-
- Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2011-
- DNB Bank ASA, filial Sverige, Senior Legal Counsel, 2010-2011
- AB Svensk Exportkredit, Banking Lawyer, 2009-2010
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2003-2009
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2003)
- Ranked as "Recommended" within Energy by Who's Who Legal. Andreas Zettergren stands out as "the best transactional lawyer in the energy sector" according to market sources. He is held in high esteem particularly for his "excellent work on windfarm financing".
- Ranked as "Highly Regarded" within Banking in IFLR1000.
- Ranked within Banking & Finance in Chambers Global/Europe. Andreas gains particular praise for his project finance practice in the energy sector. One client describes him as "extremely talented," while another says he is "very skilful, helpful, pragmatic and knowledgeable about the industry."
- Ranked as "Expert" within Aviation and Banking by the Legal Media Group's Expert Guides.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2011
- International Bar Association, 2011
- Aviation Working Group's Nordic Contact Group, 2016
- Nasdaq's Advisory Board on Sustainable bonds, 2018
- Management Committee of the European Air Law Association, 2018