Andreas Zettergren is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Banking and Finance practice group and is based in the firm’s Stockholm office. His practice includes advising clients in connection all types of financing related matters, particularly project, asset and leverage financing as well as leasing. Mr. Zettergren first joined the firm in 2003 and then served for more than two years as in-house counsel at the Swedish Export Credit Corporation (SEK) and DNB Bank before returning to the firm in 2011. He is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and has received an LL.M. degree from Stockholm University.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2015-
- Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2011-
- DNB Bank ASA, filial Sverige, Senior Legal Counsel, 2010-2011
- AB Svensk Exportkredit, Banking Lawyer, 2009-2010
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2003-2009
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2003)
- Ranked as "Highly Regarded" within Banking in IFLR1000.
- Ranked as "Up and Coming" within Banking & Finance in Chambers Global/Europe.
Sources praise Andreas Zettergren's industry knowledge, stating that he is "one of the go-to guys for energy deals in Sweden." He is particularly active on export financing and project finance matters.
- Ranked as "Rising Star" within Aviation and Banking and Finance.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2011