Zoran Stambolovski is a partner in the Banking and Finance practice group, and also works in the Industrial, Real Estate and Infrastructure industry groups. He assists mainly borrowers in a large range of Swedish and International financial transactions with emphasis on acquisition financing, real estate financing, loan financing, bonds, structured financing and finance for infrastructure projects. Zoran Stambolovski has long-standing relations with many clients and often becomes involved in most of the client’s financing matters both in and outside Sweden. Through his extensive industry know-how and understanding of the clients’ business, he regularly participates in commercial and strategic discussions on behalf of his clients.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2004-
- Secondment, Allen & Overy LLP, 2002
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1996-2003
- Court clerk, District Court of Lund, 1995-1996
- Lectures on banking law, Lund University, Juridicum
- LL.M (Lund University, 1994)
- "Security Over Receivables An International Handbook", Oxford University Press, 2008
- “International Commercial Debt Collection”, Thomson Carswell, 2007
- “Set-Off Law and Practice – An International Handbook”, Oxford University Press UK, 2006 and 2010
- International Commercial Secured Transactions, Thomson Reuters Canada Ltd., Carswell, 2010
- Ranked as an expert in “Banking and Finance” in European Legal Experts
- Ranked as Leading Lawyer in "Banking and Project Finance" of IFLR1000
- Listed in Best Lawyers within ”Banking and Finance"
- Ranked in Chamber & Partners within "Banking and Finance"
- Swedish Bar Association, 1999