Thomas D. Pettersson
Thomas D. Pettersson is a member and the vice chairman of Mannheimer Swartling's Banking & Finance practice group and chairman of the firm's practice group for restructuring and insolvency. He specialises in banking and finance law and works, in addition to conventional debt financing, especially in matters concerning derivates, capitalization of credit institutions, derivatives and regulatory questions within the banking sector. Furthermore, Thomas has extensive experience from advising in questions regarding the restructuring of distressed financings and in various matters concerning bank resolution and state funding to the banking sector. With more than 20 years of experience from advising on issues regarding finance law, Thomas Pettersson has acquired a wide understanding and great in-depth knowledge of this area of practice.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-
- Tjänstgöring vid Deutsche Bank, London, 1999
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1995-2000
- District Court Service, 1993-1995
- LL.M (Uppsala University, 1993)
- Swedish Bar Association, 1999