Thomas D. Pettersson
Thomas D. Pettersson is a member of Mannheimer Swartling's Banking & Finance practice group and chairman of the firm's practice group for restructuring and insolvency. He specialises in banking and finance law and works, other than with conventional loan financing, especially in matters concerning financing of real property, capitalization of financial institutes, derivatives and regulatory questions within the banking sector. Furthermore, Thomas has extensive experience from advising in questions regarding the restructuring of problematic loans and in various matters concerning state funding to the banking sector. With more than 20 years of experience from advising on issues regarding finance law, Thomas Pettersson has acquired a wide understanding and great in-depth knowledge of this area of practice.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-
- Tjänstgöring vid Deutsche Bank, London, 1999
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1995-2000
- District Court Service, 1993-1995
- LL.M (Uppsala University, 1993)
- Swedish Bar Association, 1999