Hampus Thofte is head of Mannheimer Swarting's New York office and is a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice group. He advises Nordic clients in connection with the sale and purchase of assets and operations in the US, as well as US clients in matters relating to the Nordic market. Hampus also advises Nordic clients on corporate law and transaction-related issues. He joined the firm in 2003 and has been a partner since 2013. He is a member of both the New York State Bar Association and The Swedish Bar Association. He holds L.L.M. degrees from Stockholm University and Pace Law School and an MBA from the University of Stockholm.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-
- Local Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2013-2015
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, New York, 2005-2013
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, Stockholm, 2003-2005
- LL.M. Comparative Law (Pace Law School, 2008)
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2003)
- Graduate in Economics/Business Administration (Stockholm University, 2003)
Selected by Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyer magazine as a “Rising Star” in the New York Metro Area in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2011
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association, 2009