Joel Mårtensson is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Environment practice group and is based in the firm's office in Stockholm. He advises clients in a wide range of environmental matters. His practice includes advising clients in environmental permit applications and risk assessments in transactions. Joel also works with product compliance related matters. Joel joined the firm in 2007 and is a member of the Swedish Bar Association. He has an LL.M. degree from the University of Uppsala and has studied law at RGGU in Moscow.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2018-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-2017
- LL.M. (University of Uppsala, 2008)
- Studies in Russian civil and commercial law (RGGU, Moscow, 2006-2007)
- Armed Forces Interpreter Academy, 2000-2001
- Swedish Bar Association, 2012
- Swedish Association for Environmental Law