Mr. Brocker specializes in commercial litigation and arbitration and has acted as counsel in a large number of Swedish and international proceedings. His arbitration experience includes acting as counsel to parties in international ICC Arbitrations, international UNCITRAL and Stockholm Chamber of Commerce arbitrations and in numerous national arbitrations. He is co-chair of the firm’s Shipping and transportation group and has extensive experience in shipping related matters such as joint venture contracts, ship building contracts and disputes. He has a wide scope of experience advising clients in the shipping industry and is regarded as a leading practitioner in Sweden in this field. He is frequently invited to speak on developments within the area of dispute resolution and on general law firm management issues and he also lectures on business law at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2000-
- Managing Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005-2011
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1993-1999
- Executive Management Programme (Stockholm School of Economics, 2005-2006)
- LL.M. (University of Gothenburg, 1993)
- Studies in economics and French (University of Gothenburg)
- Stefan Brocker is listed in Who's Who Legal: Transport 2016
- Stefan Brocker has long been ranked as a leading litigation lawyer in Sweden in Chambers and Legal 500.
- Stefan Brocker is ranked as a leading lawyer in Who´s Who Legal: Transportation
- Stefan Brocker is ranked as a leading lawyer in Chambers: Dispute resolution and Shipping/transportation.
- Swedish Bar Association, 1998
- Member of the board of Concordia Maritime AB (publ)
- Member of the Editorial Board for the European Lawyer
- Director of IBA’s Group Membership Organising Committee