Fredrik Ringquist is a partner in Mannheimer Swartling's Dispute Resolution practice group primarily based in the firm's Moscow office. Fredrik, who is fluent in Russian and has more than 10 years' experience of the region, specialises in international arbitration related to Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries in the former Soviet Union. He also has extensive experience of Swedish litigation in arbitration-related matters (including interim measures and challenge proceedings) as well as litigation management in Russia and elsewhere in the CIS, in particular concerning asset recovery. In addition, his practice includes internal investigations and other advice on trade and compliance matters, including related to anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and sanctions. In addition to counsel assignments, Fredrik also sits as arbitrator in commercial disputes. Prior to moving to Moscow in 2011, he worked in the firm's New York and Stockholm offices.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2019-
- Local Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-2018
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2005-2015
- District Court Service, Stockholm District Court, 2007-2008
- LL.M (Lund University, 2006)
- Concise Guide to Arbitration in Sweden
- “In Moscow’s Shadow” (co-authored with Fredrik Svensson), CDR Magazine, September-October 2014 issue
- “A Crimean Conundrum” (co-authored with Kristoffer Löf), Corporate Disputes Magazine, July-September 2014 issue
- "Arbitration in Russia in tough economic times – Is it still an option for European suppliers?" (co-authored with Alexander Foerster), Dispute Resolution – Das Online-Magazin, June 2018 issue
- Who's Who Legal Arbitration: Future Leaders – Partners, 2018 and 2019
- The Legal 500 2015 (Russia), recommended for Dispute Resolution. According to clients, Fredrik Ringquist is recommend for his "depth of knowledge and sensible advice".
- The Legal 500 2014 (Russia), ranked in Dispute Resolution. According to clients, Fredrik Ringquist "excels in his presentation skills".
- Vingestipendiet, 2005
Swedish Bar Association, 2014
- International Bar Association
- Arbitration Court of the Association of European Businesses in Russia (Vice Chair of the Presidium)
- Young Arbitrators Sweden
- ICDR Young & International
- Russian Arbitration Association under 40