Eva Hägg is the chairman of the Public M&A and Equity Capital Markets practice group. She specialises in securities and company law, and works specifically with public company transactions. Such transactions include IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, and capital market transactions such as stock exchange listings, the raising of capital and recapitalisation. Her work also includes company law issues, information issues and regulatory issues concerning the stock market.
- Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling, 2021-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 1994-2020
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1990-1994
- Associate, Carl Swartling Advokatbyrå, 1986-1990
- District Court Service, 1983-1985
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 1983)
- For many years, Eva Hägg has been ranked as a leader in her respective areas in numerous publications including Chambers Global, PLC Which Lawyer, IFLR1000, Legal Media Group’s Expert Guides and Who’s Who Legal.
- Swedish Bar Association, 1989
- International Bar Association
- Corporate Governance Forum
- Hilda Network – a network to support women in their professional development in the legal system
- Swedish Securities Council