Emil Boström specialises in securities law and works specifically with public company transactions including public takeovers and mergers, and equity capital market transactions including IPOs and other equity offerings. Emil also advises listed companies on corporate governance and disclosure matters.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2012-
- Visiting lawyer Slaughter and May, 2008-2009
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2006- 2011
- Associate, Hammarskiöld & Co, 2003-2006
- LL.M. (University of Cambridge, 2002-2003)
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2002)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2009