Azadeh Razani is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s Dispute Resolution practice group and is based in the firm's office in Stockholm. She advises clients in all stages of a dispute – from the early case assessments and claim letters to settlement negotiations and proceedings before Swedish courts and Swedish and international arbitral tribunals. Azadeh joined the firm in 2007 and is a member of the Swedish Bar Association. She has an LL.M. degree from the University of Stockholm.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2018-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-2017
- District Court Service, 2005-2007
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 2004)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010