Anders Ingvarson is part of Mannheimer Swartling's groups for Infrastructure and Construction and Dispute Resolution. Anders works with disputes and projects all across Sweden and internationally. His consultancy deals with disputes and projects relating to infrastructure projects, construction and civil engineering projects, installations in industry and other projects and disputes with industrial or technical elements.
Anders joined the firm in 2004, worked for a period in 2008 at the firm's New York office and has experience as a legal counsel at one of Sweden's largest construction companies. Anders is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and holds a law degree from Lund University.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2013-2015
- Corporate Counsel, Peab Sverige AB, 2012-2013
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2004-2012
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, New York, 2008
- LL.M. (Lund University, 2004)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2013