Anders Ingvarson is a member of Mannheimer Swartling’s groups for Infrastructure and Construction and Dispute Resolution. Anders works on assignments throughout Sweden as well as on international matters. His practice comprises advising in infrastructure projects, construction and industrial manufacturing projects, and in disputes concerning industry or technical issues. Anders joined the firm in 2004, worked at the firm’s office in New York in 2008, and served for a period as in-house counsel. He is a member of the Swedish Bar Association and has an LL.M. degree from Lund University.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2016-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2013-2015
- Corporate Counsel, Peab Sverige AB, 2012-2013
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2004-2012
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, New York, 2008
- LL.M. (Lund University, 2004)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2013