Bergendahls brings together KitchenTime and GRANIT to create Bergendahl Home
Bergendahls has created a new business area – Bergendahl Home – by bringing together the subsidiaries GRANIT and KitchenTime. The two smaller companies operate in a similar segment across the Nordics and, together as a medium-sized business, will benefit from synergies and a more cost-efficient business model.
Bergendahls will own 69.1 percent of the shares in Bergendahl Home, with the remaining 30.9 percent owned by Ralph Axelson, Joel Falck and Anton Malmberg. The business area is expected to have a turnover of approximately SEK 600 million.
Bergendahls is a family-owned business dating back to 1922. One of Sweden’s largest family-owned groups, Bergendahls is today active in groceries, supermarkets, home furnishing and fashion, and also actively invests in a number of fast-growing companies.
Bergendahls was advised by Mannheimer Swartling in the transaction.