Tom Wehtje is a partner at Mannheimer Swartling and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice. He has significant experience in structuring, negotiating and implementing domestic and cross-border transactions. Tom Wehtje frequently acts for industrial clients and private equity houses advising on share transfers, asset transfers, investments, spin-offs, restructurings, mergers, due diligence, etc. He also assists a number of clients and their portfolio companies and subsidiaries with general corporate legal advice and has acted for the Kingdom of Sweden in various transactions. Tom is ranked within Corporate/M&A in Chambers Europe, ”Leading Lawyer within Mergers and acquisitions in IFLR1000 and ACQ Law Awards “Lawyer of the Year” Sweden.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2008-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001-2008
- Trainee, Avanza, 2000-2001
- Associate, Rydin & Carlsten Advokatbyrå, 1998-2000
- LL.M. (London University, Queen Mary & Westfield College, 1998)
- LL.M. (Lund University, 1997)
- Swedish Bar Association, 2005