Sven-Åke Bergkvist is active in Mannheimer Swartling’s practice group for Corporate Taxation. He has more than 30 years’ experience in tax issues. Sven-Åke specializes in corporate taxation, especially mergers and acquisitions and international and domestic reorganisations. He is also active as litigator in the Swedish tax courts.
- Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling, 2018-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 1995-2017
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1993-1994
- Trygg-Hansa, 1989-1993
- Skattejuristerna HB, 1987-1989
- Tax Adviser, Industriens Skattebyrå, 1984-1987
- Lecturer in Tax Law, Uppsala University, 1981-1984
- Associate, Nydell Advokatbyrå, 1980
- Assistant to the Professors of Company Law, Real Estate Law and Labour Law, 1978-1981
- LL.M. (Uppsala University, 1980)
- Sven-Åke Bergkvist has been noted as one of Sweden’s leading lawyers within Corporate Taxation in Chambers Europe and Expert Guides.
- Swedish Bar Association, 1994
- Consul general of Haiti, in Sweden