Peter Alhanko has been active for many years in the firm’s Funds and Investments practice group at the Stockholm Office and is the responsible partner for the group’s activity. He is also the chairman of the firm’s Private Equity industry group. Peter has worked extensively with fund establishments, either representing the sponsors of the fund or one of the main investors. He has 20 years of experience of qualified legal work within the legal area. Peter has also since many years worked with asset management agreements where the underlying assets may compose of shares, bonds, real estate, derivatives or alternative investments.
- Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling, 2019-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 1999-2018
- Partner, Advokatfirman Vinge KB, 1996-1999
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge KB, 1989-1995
- District Court Service, 1987-1989
- LL.M. (Columbia Law School, New York, 1987)
- LL.M. (Stockholm University, 1984)
- Graduate in Economics/Business Administration (Stockholm School of Economics, 1982)
Peter Alhanko has been noted as one of Sweden’s leading lawyers within private equity and fund formation by Chambers Europe, PLC Which Lawyer, The Best of the Best, World’s Leading Investment Funds Lawyers, Private Equity Lawyers and Who’s Who Legal – Leading Private Equity Funds Lawyer.
- Swedish Bar Association, 1992