Per Molander heads the firm’s Environmental practice group in Stockholm and works exclusively with environmental law and real estate law. His clients are primarily large and medium-sized industrial companies with production facilities that need environmental testing at regular intervals. In addition to the environmental assessments, Mr Molander also works quite a lot with handling of various environmental risks in conjunction with commercial transactions, like for instance purchase or sales of companies or properties, initial public offerings, etc. It is of the essence to, in a short time, identify and evaluate the environmental risks and then assist the client in its business negotiations as regards distributing the risks in a manner that is to the advantage of the client.
- Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling, 2020-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 1997-2019
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1991-1996
- Corporate counsel, Ovako Steel AB, 1990-1991
- Norrtälje District Court, 1989
- Associate, Licensing Board for Environment Protection, 1987-1989
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court of Appeal, 1986-1987
- District Court Service, 1984-1986
- LL.M (Lund University, 1984)
- Ranked as ”Leading Individual” in Environment, The Legal 500 2015
- Ranked as “Leader in the field” in “The International Who’s Who of Environment Lawyers 2013”, by “Who’s Who Legal”.
- Ranked as ”Leading” in Environment, PLC Which lawyer 2009.
- Swedish Bar Association, 1994
- Swedish Association for Environmental Law
- The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise's reference group for environmental law
- International Bar Association, Subcommittee for Environmental Law
- Stockholm Environmental Law and Policy Centre