Olle Flygt joined Mannheimer Swartling in 2007 from the law firm Vinge, where he had worked since 1992 and been a partner since 2000. He specialises in litigation and arbitration but he also has extensive experience in insolvency and was an official receiver for many years until he chose to focus completely on dispute resolution. He has extensive experience as counsel and has litigated in courts of general jurisdiction, the administrative courts and before Swedish and international arbitral tribunals. He has also been engaged as a mediator and sits regularly as arbitrator. Olle Flygt regularly lectures on dispute resolution and insolvency at courses run by the Swedish Bar Association and various universities.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-
- Partner, Vinge, 2000-2007
- Associate, Vinge, 1992-1999
- Court clerk, Södra Roslag’s District Court, 1991-1992
- Swedish Arbitration Association’s arbitrator training, 2006
- LL.M (Stockholm University, 1991)
- Olle Flygt has been ranked for a number of years as one of the leading litigation lawyers in Sweden by, for example, Chambers, Who’s Who and Legal 500.
- Mentioned in Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2018
- Swedish Bar Association, 1996