Martin Nilsson is the head of the Asset Management and Financial Regulation practice group, and focuses his practice on MiFID-questions and the Securities Market Act. He is also active in the Corporate Taxation practice group, focusing on private equity. He has prior experience from his work at Mannheimer Swartling’s Moscow office, and at an American law firm in London.
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2003-
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 1996-2002
- LL.M in taxation (New York University School of Law, 1996)
- BA of Science in Business and Economics (Stockholm University,1995)
- LL.M (Stockholm University, 1994)
- Martin Nilsson has been noted as one of Sweden’s leading lawyers within Corporate Taxation in Chambers Europe, Who’s Who Legal and Expert Guides.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2001
- International Bar Association, 2001