Emma Ihre is Head of Sustainability at Mannheimer Swartling. She is thus in charge of the strategic sustainability work at the firm, which comprises advise to clients, internal matters and pro bono work.
With a background as a financial analyst, she has extensive experience of integrating various sustainability and responsibility issues into investment processes and ownership dialogues with companies.
Emma has previously been responsible for sustainable entrepreneurship at the Ministry of Finance. She was also Head of Corporate Engagement at Ethix SRI Advisors, today ISS, where she adviced on how environmental, social and ownership governance issues can be integrated into the investment process and ownership dialogue.
Emma is Chairman of the board of Global Compact Network Sweden and a board member of AP7 and Smarta Samtal. She is also Investor Ombudsman of the Nordkinn hedge fund.
- Head of Sustainability, 2014-
- Responsible for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Finansdepartementet, 2011-2014
- Head of Corporate Engagement, Ethix SRI Advisors, 2007-2011
- Operations Manager, Amnesty Business Group, 2005-2007
- Finance Strategist, Internbanken Stockholms stad, 2001-2005
- Economics teacher, Säveskolan Visby, 2001
- Stock Manager/Analyst, Folksam Kapitalförvaltning AB, 1999-2000
- Macro Analyst, KPA Kapitalförvaltning AB, 1999-2000
- Risk Analyst, KPA Kapitalförvaltning AB, 1996-1999
- Support Staff, Oracle Svenska AB, 1996
- Human Rights Studies (Stockholm School of Theology, 2004)
- Bachelor of Economics (Stockholm University, 1996)
- University of Zaragoza, 1994