Bo Hansson has many years of experience and specialist competence within environmental assessments regarding water- and environmentally hazardous operations, with particular industry sector knowledge within the sectors of building materials, renewable energy, iron and steel, radiation safety and food.
Major ongoing projects include the permitting for the final disposal of Swedish nuclear waste, as well as damage control due to the recently decided re-regulation of Lake Mälaren.
Bo is one of the initiators of the firm's activities regarding Product Compliance. He advises businesses within green technologies about how to make their technique BAT (Best Available Technique).
- Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling, 2020-
- Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, 2007-2019
- Partner, Advokatfirman Lindahl, 2000-2007
- Associate, Advokatfirman Wagenius & Partners and Advokatfirman Lindahl, 1998-2000
- Legal adviser to LRF Juridiska byrån, 1992-1998
- Prosecutor service, 1989-1992
- District Court Service, 1987-1989
- LL.M. (Lund University, 1986)
- Ranked as "Leading Individual" in Environment, The Legal 500 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Ranked as "Leader in the field" in "The International Who's Who of Environment Lawyers 2013", by "Who's Who Legal"
- Ranked as "Leading" in Environment, PLC Which lawyer 2009
- Highly Recommended in Environment, The law and leading lawyers Worldvide 2007/08, Practical Law Company
- Mentioned in Legal 500 2008
- Mentioned in Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2018
- Swedish Bar Association, 2000
- Board member of Vindkraftens Investerare and Projektörer ekonomisk förening (2005-2011)
- Appointed expert of the Environmental Process Investigation
- Author of the Swedish Bar Association's opinion on the Swedish Chemicals Agency's report Product selection, substitution and supervision
- Teacher of leasehold rights at Lund University Faculty of Engineering, LTH
- Appointed Consultant to Weihai Municipal Government, China
- SOU 2010:91 Planning depth: spatial planning of the sea: report of the Marine Planning Inquiry