- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2002-
- Associate, local law firm in St. Petersburg, 2000-2001
- In-house counsel, Russian investment company, 1996-1998
- Chief lawyer, Russian bank, 1994-1996
- Law Degree, St.Petersburg State University, 1994
- Post graduate course, The University of Edinburgh, 1999
- Ranked by Best Lawyers in Russia in the practice area of Competition / Antitrust Law, Investment and Real Estate Law (2016).
- Ranked by Client Choice in the practice area of M&A in Russia (2017).