Mannheimer Swartling joins the United Nations Global Compact initiative
Mannheimer Swartling is proud to join the United Nations Global Compact initiative – the world's largest corporate responsibility initiative with over 8,000 business and non-business participants in 135 countries.
As a participant, Mannheimer Swartling commits to:
- set in motion changes to business operations so that the United Nations Global Compact and the Ten Principles (see https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission/principles) become part of strategy, culture and day-to-day operations, including in the supply chain;
- advocate the United Nations Global Compact and the Ten Principles via available communications channels; and
- communicate annually with the firm’s stakeholders on efforts to implement the United Nations Global Compact principles, and post this Communication on Progress (COP) on the United Nations Global Compact website.
- As the leading law firm in the Nordic region it is our responsibility to promote and support this admirable initiative, and we are proud to sign up, says Jan Dernestam, Managing Partner.
- Our ambition is to always deliver the highest quality in everything we do while constantly renewing and driving developments in business law. Our sustainability work aims to create long-term value for our clients, our firm and society at large, Dernestam continues.
Mannheimer Swartling’s involvement is led by Emma Ihre, Head of Sustainability. For more information about the firm’s sustainability work, please visit the following link.