Mannheimer Swartling co-hosts inaugural Nordic Ethics & Compliance Summit
Mannheimer Swartling is together with TeliaSonera and Volvo Car Corporation co-hosting the first Nordic Ethics & Compliance Summit. Approximately 100 ethics and compliance officers representing over 50 companies and organisations from the Nordic region are participating in the conference which is being held from 10-11 June 2015 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Summit opened at Mannheimer Swartling on Wednesday morning with an introduction by Michaela Ahlberg, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, and Erica Wikman, Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer, at TeliaSonera and Volvo Car Corporation, respectively.
Speakers at the two day conference are:
- Biörn Riese, Partner and Chair of the Board of Mannheimer Swartling
- Marie Ehrling, Chair of the Board of TeliaSonera
- Prof. Dr Guido Palazzo, Professor of Business Ethics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne
- Dr. José Hernandez, Senior advisor at FGI and CEO of FGI Europe AG
- Dr. Ciara Sutton, Lecturer of International Business at Stockholm School of Economics
For more information about Mannheimer Swartling’s engagement in the conference, please contact Erica Wiking Häger, partner and chair of the firm’s Corporate Sustainability & Risk Management practice.