April 13, 2016 - Assignment

Inwido Finland Oy signs agreement to acquire majority stake in Värmelux Oy  

Mannheimer Swartling has advised Inwido AB (publ) in connection with its subsidiary Inwido Finland Oy’s signing of an agreement to acquire approximately 83% of the shares in the Finnish window and door company Värmelux Oy from CapMan and certain other shareholders with an option to acquire the remaining 17%.

Värmelux Oy owns and runs the business under the brand name Lämpölux. The Inwido group is the largest supplier of windows and doors in Europe and has operations in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Estionia, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland and the UK, as well as exports to a large number of other countries. The Inwido group had revenues in 2015 of approximately SEK 5.2 billion and approximately 3,400 employees. Inwido AB (publ) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.

Mannheimer Swartling’s team handling the transaction was led by Lars Kongstad, primarily assisted by Kristoffer Roos. Jens Agö and Victor Sand Holmberg advised on competition law issues.