February 19, 2016 - Assignment

Hemsö acquires elderly care home in Södertälje

Hemsö has acquired an elderly care home in Södertälje. The value of the home, which is under construction, is estimated to amount to SEK 145 million when it has been constructed. The tenant is Attendo, who has signed a lease for 15 years. 

Hemsö is Sweden’s leading private owner of properties for public use with more than 300 properties in Sweden, Finland and Germany. AP3, The Third Swedish National Pension Fund, owns 70 percent of Hemsö, while the remaining 30 percent is owned by Hemsö Intressenter AB. 

Hemsö was advised by Mannheimer Swartling in the matter. The firm’s team included Klas Wennström and Olle Källström.