Mannheimer Swartling is the leading provider of legal services to financial institutions in the Nordic market and is involved in more transactions within the financial services sector – including financing – than any other law firm.
Mannheimer Swartling’s Financial Institutions practice group monitors and takes an active part in the development of Sweden’s financial services sector. We invest resources to play an active part in the development of marketplaces and to improve the market conditions. We take part in trade associations, participate in conferences and are represented in a number of committees and expert groups, e.g. the Swedish Securities Council and as the only Swedish firm in FISCO (European Commission’s Clearing and Settlement Fiscal Compliance).
We often provide comments and submissions regarding issues in relation to the financial services sector.
We regularly advise our clients in the financial services sector on the following:
- All types of finance
- Capital markets and securities
- Competition issues within the financial services sector
- Tax issues for financial institutions and in connection with financial transactions
- Consumer credits
- Stock exchange and other marketplaces
- Incentive schemes
- M&A for financial institutions
- Operational and supervisory issues for financial institutions
- Corporate governance for financial institutions
- Confidentiality and personal records
- Sourcing for financial institutions (including outsourcing)