Mannheimer Swartling’s public procurement specialists draw from a wealth of experience in the sector.
We are retained as advisers on public procurement by Swedish and foreign enterprises tendering for contracts as well as by contracting authorities. We assist our clients from the initial phases of the procedure to any disputes arising at a later stage.
The group’s practice includes the following areas:
- Advice on procedures for awarding public contracts
- Review and preparation of invitations to tender
- Review and preparation of tenders
- Assistance in evaluating tenders submitted
- Analysis of and advice on compliance with public procurement regulations
- Assistance in relation to judicial review of procurement procedures
- Assistance in claims for damages
- Advice on confidentiality issues
- Day-to-day advice regarding public contracts issues