Mannheimer Swartling’s Corporate Commercial group advises on a wide spectrum of national and international commercial issues.
Our lawyers are specialised in commercial agreements and assist our clients with the review, drafting, negotiation and management of contracts, as well as providing strategic advice regarding business operations. The group draws on experience from a wide range of industry sectors and has a strong commercial focus.
Our legal expertise includes national and international contract law, the purchase of goods, standard market agreements, sector-specific agreements and issues regarding various forms of distribution (for example, agents and retail distributors).
The type of assignments we handle regularly include:
- Outsourcing and procurements
- Joint ventures and restructuring
- Strategic co-operations and industrial alliances
- Licensing and royalty agreements
- Agreements regulating manufacture, purchase and delivery
- Development projects
- OEM, distribution agreements, dealer agreements and franchise agreements
Erica Wiking Häger