As a knowledge-based company, Mannheimer Swartling is wholly dependent on the professional qualities and personal skills of its employees. Consequently, recruiting the most talented employees and then developing and retaining them is absolutely key to the firm’s future. The firm’s corporate culture, including the True Partnership model and our core values “quality, team spirit and business focus“, is important as it enables our employees to thrive, develop and perform without internal competition.
- Diversity: to increase the number of female partners.
- Working method: to work with our employees to achieve a good work-life balance.
- Working conditions: Ensuring that all employees have satisfactory terms of employment.
Activities planned for 2015–2016
- Regular dialogues (at least every month, except July and August) within each practice group on issues related to the distribution of work, the delegation of responsibilities and diversity in everyday professional life.
- Leadership training for partners regarding employee performance.
- Performance-related training for lawyers.
- Continued training on how to work efficiently and counteract unnecessary stress.
- A review of the firm’s terms of employment for associates, including a dialogue with associates via the Lawyers’ Committee.